Microphone not working

Recently I lost the microphone function. I dial in, I can hear but the person on the other end can not hear me. This includes my speaker and headset. Troubleshooting ideas?

Answers

• Ryan_RobertsRyan_Roberts Member Posts: 1

I just started seeing the same issue.

• Don VaughnDon Vaughn Member Posts: 1

same problem here

• DialpadHQDialpadHQ Administrator, Vanilla Admins Posts: 468 admin
    @Don Vaughn @Cary Clemons @Ryan_Roberts

Are you guys still experiencing this issue?
  • Alex WhitelawAlex Whitelaw Member Posts: 1

I'm having the same issue however I can't hear them and they can't hear me. I'm using Apple 6S and Mac, both are having the same issue and its starting to be a real problem! Is this a bug with the apps, how can I fix this?

edited April 2017
    Hi @Alex Whitelaw

I know it's frustrating—hopefully we can solve it here.

Have you tweaked your audio settings in the app or your computer's default settings? This article goes over how to check those settings:

https://help.dialpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/210392943-Audio-Settings

If you've done all that and it's still not working, then definitely submit a ticket to our support team ([email protected]) so they can investigate further.
  • Regino ValenzuelaRegino Valenzuela Member Posts: 3

Same issue since last update, ticket submitted. Rebooted, re-installed dialpad, used both internal mic/speakers, USB headset, external speakers to no avail.

• Regino ValenzuelaRegino Valenzuela Member Posts: 3

Also, since last update, Dialpad is using almost 100% of cpu and loading slowly. The funny thing is that the first call is ok, then the speakers stop working and I can't hear the other person though the call goes through and they can hear me. The app is unusable now for business in my particular case.

> @Regino Valenzuela said:
    > Also, since last update, Dialpad is using almost 100% of cpu and loading slowly. The funny thing is that the first call is ok, then the speakers stop working and I can't hear the other person though the call goes through and they can hear me. The app is unusable now for business in my particular case.

@Regino Valenzuela Replied to you on this thread: http://forum.dialpad.com/dialpad/discussion/233/speakers-stop-working-on-second-call
  • Steve MeisterSteve Meister Member Posts: 2
    I've been having the same problem for a few months. Apple system preferences and Chrome settings are correct. Dialpad audio check shows that mic/audio are working - however when I make a call - I can hear them, but they can't hear me. What's up?
  • Brynn GaetaBrynn Gaeta Administrator, Moderator Posts: 32 admin
    Hey @Steve Meister - I went ahead and created a support ticket - case number 442237 - with our support team to assist you on this issue.
  • Dave WhittakerDave Whittaker Member Posts: 1
    @Steve Meister Did they get your issue resolved? I'm seeing the exact same thing for a couple of weeks now.