Text Message Notifications iOS

Jason SpencerJason Spencer Member Posts: 12 ✭✭✭

When my phone is locked (or not in the Dialpad app) I am not receiving notifications of a text message sent to my Main Line. I have to open the app and change to the main line to see it.

My personal number notifications are fine. After some trial and error, I'm even getting phone calls to both main line and personal via HD Calling. Am I missing a setting to trigger notifications for main line texts? I am the admin and assigned operator for all dept and main lines.

Side question: Does this work the same with Dept lines as it does with Main?

Best Answer

Answers

• Sarah AguiarSarah Aguiar Member Posts: 1
    > @Kate Walsh said:
    > I know our team is currently looking into changing this feature, so I'll let you know if any changes go live soon.

Would it be possible to be added to this list? I didn't realize until missing a couple of important messages while my phone was locked that there would be no notifications. :(
  • Jason SpencerJason Spencer Member Posts: 12 ✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for it, that's for sure! :+1:
  • Alan GurevichAlan Gurevich Member Posts: 1
    Is this a feature that will be added soon? It is critical to our business that iOS users receive push notifications on shared lines.
  • Need this feature as well.
  • Tbla7034Tbla7034 Member Posts: 6
    Please add, Text Alert tones for main line for iOS,, Missing alot of customer messages..
  • Jason SpencerJason Spencer Member Posts: 12 ✭✭✭
    > @DialpadHQ said:
    > I know our team is currently looking into changing this feature, so I'll let you know if any changes go live soon.

I thought I'd check back in and see if this has changed. My main line is advertised as a number that clients can send SMS to (and soon a Dept. will also). I'd love to start getting these on my iOS devices as regular notices.
  • DialpadHQDialpadHQ Administrator, Vanilla Admins Posts: 468 admin
    Nothing new to report just yet. We'll keep you guys posted if things change.
  • Virginia IvyVirginia Ivy Member Posts: 7
    my partner on iOS is severely hampered not receiving any notifications for SMS to main office line. Works just fine on my Android. I mean it's a huge dealio. Please advise.
    Kindly,
    Virginia
  • anatole84anatole84 Member Posts: 3
    Checking in on this issue as well.