Community Etiquette & Best Practices
- Respect each other - we're all in this together
- Share your tips & tricks - other users will give you props
- Give kudos when it's deserved
- Ask questions - there's no such thing as a dumb one (we promise)
- Visit our Help Center
- Use obscene or offensive language - let's keep it clean
- Personally attack people, their edits (including spelling or grammar), or their comments - remember, we're all in this together
- Rant or otherwise harass, abuse, or intimidate others
- Post inappropriate pictures or links
- Post other user's confidential or private information. This includes email addresses, street addresses, telephone numbers, content of private form messages, etc.
Personal insults, verbal attacks, and generally offensive, disrespectful, or abusive messages will be edited or deleted by forum hosts. Repeated violations will result in temporary suspension of forum access, eventually leading to being banned from forums. Spam messages will be deleted immediately, and the user account will be disabled in the forums.