Call Notes

Wilson ChauWilson Chau Posts: 1Member
Would be nice to be able to log notes about a particular caller so that when the caller ID pops up, we can also see the notes about the caller.

Comments

• DialpadHQDialpadHQ Posts: 468Administrator, Vanilla Admins admin
    Good suggestion! I'll pass along to the rest of the team!
  • Tyson KearnsTyson Kearns Posts: 6Member
    I'm looking for this feature as well. Any progress?
  • DialpadHQDialpadHQ Posts: 468Administrator, Vanilla Admins admin
    Hey @Tyson Kearns !

We currently have a Salesforce integration that allows you to log notes for your caller. Beyond that, we don't currently offer a way to log a note directly in Dialpad and have it saved in there.
  • Tyson KearnsTyson Kearns Posts: 6Member
    I'm familiar with the salesforce workaround, but we don't use Salesforce and it's beyond the scope of what I'm looking. We're migrating over from legacy google voice and this is a feature we often use (see attached screenshot). Just a simple field to make a note about the conversation is the feature we would like to request.
  • Bill WestBill West Posts: 1Member
    +1 For this feature. We would use it immediately. this would be a killer feature and, I think, from a business standpoint, would create stickiness for your customers.
  • Tracey LorensonTracey Lorenson Posts: 5Member
    This would be a wonderful feature - right now I have to toggle into other programs but don't have the notes linked with the actual call.
  • Tyler SzaboTyler Szabo Posts: 10Member
    Yes, agree this makes a lot of sense. We don't use a separate CRM like Salesforce, so why not have a simple notes section within Dialpad?

Although I don't like how phone numbers are fragmented across Departments rather than consolidating a phone number in 1 view, so it wouldn't be as useful for us until this is fixed (since we might miss the notes depending on which phone number view we were in).
  • Tracey LorensonTracey Lorenson Posts: 5Member
    Any update on this?
  • JohnnyBeGoodJohnnyBeGood Posts: 44Member ✭✭✭
    +1 For this feature as well.
  • Kg Training AccountsKg Training Accounts Posts: 2Member
    +1 for this
  • N_ShahN_Shah Posts: 1Member
    +1 for this feature. Really need this...
  • LaurenzoLaurenzo Posts: 3Member
    Any update on this?
  • JohnnyBeGoodJohnnyBeGood Posts: 44Member ✭✭✭
    > @Laurenzo said:
    > Any update on this?

Their customer service here on the forums does not exist any more. Sad.
  • Josh_HJosh_H Posts: 1Member
    Please tell me someone at dialpad is working on this. It would be incredibly useful to tag notes to a phone call in the history. We do property management and salesforce doesn't fit with our business.