Cheers to this week's leaders: Tyson Kearns, Matt Meyer, and James Colten!

List of Recent Contacts Not Consolidated

Andrew McDannoldAndrew McDannold Posts: 5Member
When I look at the Recent Contacts pane, I notice that I have multiple instances of the same contact. I realize that each one is a different transaction - one is a voicemail received, and maybe a text message, while the other one records phone calls I've made to the contact, or whatever. This is inefficient, because when I pull up a contact I want to see ALL interactions with that contact - I shouldn't have to choose which one contains, for instance, a specific text message. I know I can enter the contact name into the search box and I'l get all transactions, but that's more work if the contact I want is right there in the recent Contacts pane. Am I doing something wrong, or is that just the (somewhat goofy) way Diaplad was designed?

Comments

• Andrew McDannoldAndrew McDannold Posts: 5Member
    Oh, sorry - I just realized that I should have given some context. I'm using the Dialpad app for Windows, running Win 10.
  • DialpadHQDialpadHQ Posts: 324Administrator, Vanilla Admins admin
    Hey there!

For a contact that's being duplicated on your Recent sidebar—can you check to make sure that the # attached to the contact is the same in both instances?