Email Reports

Hello!

Answers

• Joshua CentanniJoshua Centanni Member Posts: 3
    Whoops! I hit enter too soon!

I was wondering if it is possible to create an automatic email which contains user-selected analytics?

I'm picturing being able to input a couple of email addresses, determine the frequency of the email (daily, weekly, monthly), and select particular views of the analytics reports to embed in the email. You could configure the email so that it went to managers of particular teams.

I looked through the different guides in the help center and didn't see anything like this - but thought I could have missed it!

Is putting together an email like this a possibility?

Thanks,
    Joshua
  • Justin GreenJustin Green Member Posts: 7
    I've been waiting for something like this for a while too- the ability to have a daily report (ideally even twice daily) go out to show each user's activity that day. Currently, the analytics are great, but I don't think they allow export of same-day info, let alone setting up a recurring email to share the info with users.
  • DialpadHQDialpadHQ Administrator, Vanilla Admins Posts: 468 admin
    Hi guys,

We send a weekly analytics overview of your Office's account however the functionality that you're requesting does not currently live in Dialpad (we're working on it).