Can't Sign in

Hey I keep getting this error that "Something went won't. Try logging in later" whenever I try to sign into the mobile app. I can login to my account via the desktop site perfectly. Had anybody has the same issue or insight to any solutions?

Comments

• DialpadHQDialpadHQ Administrator, Vanilla Admins Posts: 468 admin
    Hm..I'm going to forward this over to our support team as a ticket so they can investigate what's going on.
  • SamOSamO Member Posts: 1
    Any one seen DialPad log in issue where sign in loops endlessly when allow to manage contacts with gmail account?
  • j_lee4j_lee4 Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem. How to solve?
  • KaranKaran Member Posts: 1
    I also have the same issue. Is it fixed yet?
    What is the solution?
  • Sean_GSean_G Member Posts: 1
    Me four. Our office uses Google to log in. It asks me to choose an account, asks for a password (if necessary, but I'm usually already logged into Gmail), and then goes straight back to the login page.

BUT this doesn't happen to other people in the office. I have a couple of company Gmail accounts I log into and check every morning before I log into my own Gmail account, so that's a potential difference between me and my officemates. We all use Windows 10 laptops. I even uninstalled and reinstalled DialPad. This worked for a couple of days (until a token expired? Or was invalidated by all my logging in and out of Gmail accounts?), but now I'm back to the same issue.

Today I was hopeful when I got the Google page saying an app was asking permission to use my account (something to that effect). I allowed it and left it set to remember this choice for 30 days. I thought surely that meant I was going to get in, but no, as soon as I submitted I went back to the login page.