Cheers to this week's leaderboard: George Schmoele, Casting Directors, and Abby Reisner Tt!

DEPARTMENT STATUS INCONSISTENCY

Justin CapitanJustin Capitan Posts: 16Member
I have a receptionist that has repeatedly forgotten to turn off DND for a department because the department displayed in bold letters when DND is on. It continues to be displayed in bold until the user clicks the department and it updates to a non-bold font. Helpdesk has suggested this is excepted behavior, unfortunately.

From my understanding when DND is on it should not be bold and when DND is turned off it should be bold. This has been pretty frustrating for our receptionists. I'm guessing this is a bug.

Comments

• DialpadHQDialpadHQ Posts: 351Administrator, Vanilla Admins admin
    Hi @Justin Capitan Hm this does sound like a bug. I'm forwarding this thread over to our support team as a ticket for them to investigate.
  • John LittlefieldJohn Littlefield Posts: 2Member
    While they are fixing the bug, if the developers could make the color coding consistent across the applications it would be great. The red background on the iOS app is very intuitive. I've attached two snips from the desktop app which could be improved to be more intuitive.