How to set up a multi-level phone menu?

I need to set up a phone menu with 5 prompts, two of which have sub-prompts that direct to different people. Do I need to create a department for each prompt/sub-prompt? Here is the script so you can see what I'm trying to do:

"Thank you for calling Roof Maxx, where you can take the hassle and high cost out of roofing–
naturally! Be sure to watch Roof Maxx as featured on PBS’s Success Files, hosted by Rob Lowe, and discover the world class organization and cutting-edge science behind roofing’s most disruptive new green technology. Watch it now at RoofMaxx.com!

Please select from the following menu options:

1. If you are interested in receiving a free estimate for a Roof Maxx treatment, please press 1.
1. If you are a homeowner, press 1. (amy)
2. If this if for a commercial property, press 2. (mike)

2. If you are interested in becoming a Certified Roof Maxx Dealer and would like to learn more, press 2. (amy)

3. If you are an existing Dealer, press 3. (sarah)

5. For any other questions, or to speak directly with a Roof Maxx representative, press 5. (amy)"

Not sure what the best way to go about this is. Thanks for any help!

Answers

• Tyler_Mcclurg_RMTyler_Mcclurg_RM Member Posts: 2
    Actually only the first option has a sub prompt, so where you see the split after they select option 1, that's where I need to route the call to different people.