Support for Jabra USB Headsets Software

Alex MarinovAlex Marinov Member Posts: 3

We would love the ability to use Jabra headset's physical buttons to answers calls. From I can tell only Plantronics headsets are supported at this time. 

Comments

• DialpadHQDialpadHQ Administrator, Vanilla Admins Posts: 468 admin

Hi Alex, 

I'll definitely submit this as a feature request. If you want to test out the Jabra headset and report back, we'd love to hear how your call quality/experience was. 

Cheers - 

• Alex MarinovAlex Marinov Member Posts: 3

The Jabra headsets work great and the call quality is excellent. An ideal feature would be able to answer calls by pressing a button on the headsets - similar to the functionality with Plantronics headsets. Currently Jabra software isn't integrated with Dialpad.

• Chris CeausuChris Ceausu Member Posts: 2

We are using Jabra Headsets and they do work great, we would also love if they would be integrated with Dialpad.

• Brian IsbellBrian Isbell Member Posts: 1

I also support this development request.

• Heidi SuttonHeidi Sutton Member Posts: 1

I second this request! The jabra product is excellent and it would really improve our team's experience with Dialpad!!!

• Jason SpencerJason Spencer Member Posts: 15 ✭✭✭

I'm using the Jabra UC 550 MS on my Mac and the quality is glorious. I agree, use of the buttons (especially mute for "coughs") would be great!

• AndrewAndrew Member Posts: 1

I also support this. Please make it so!

• Joseph WhyleJoseph Whyle Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

We are also using Jabra 930s in our organisation. Is there any news on the possible integration between dialpad and jabra?
    @Josep>; @Joseph_Whyle said:
    > Hi,
    >
    > We are also using Jabra 930s in our organisation. Is there any news on the possible integration between dialpad and jabra?

I haven't heard mention of a Jabra integration similar to our Plantronics one on the roadmap but I can certainly mention the feature request to our Product team.
  • Alex MarinovAlex Marinov Member Posts: 3
    @Kate Walsh Any updates on this feature request to add Jabra headsets ?
    Hey @Alex Marinov

Not at this time :/ Integrating Jabra's call controls to work with Dialpad is a little more complicated than our current Plantronics integration (but not impossible!)

I'll keep track of this feature request + let you know if this ends up getting added to our product roadmap.

Thanks for being so patient!
  • Konstantin VidrenkoKonstantin Vidrenko Member Posts: 1
    We need ability to answer calls remotely (away from desk app), this would be very useful, we are using Jabra MOTION UC.
  • Chris CeausuChris Ceausu Member Posts: 2
    We also need the ability to answer calls using the Jabra headset. What is the timeline for integrating Dialpad with Jabra headsets. This appears to be a hot topic and allot of customers need & want this. We are considering a move to Skype business just for thee lack of integration with Jabra.
  • Stephen BerardStephen Berard Member Posts: 1
    I'm also waiting for this feature. Having the ability to use call controls on my Jabra 930/935 headset is key.
  • Abraham .Abraham . Member Posts: 5
    Yes, this is an important feature. As Jabra headsets are top if the line hardware.
  • briangbriang Member Posts: 2
    I am also looking for the Jabra headset integration.
  • racingeltingracingelting Member Posts: 1
    Please add Jabra support
  • Andre MorganAndre Morgan Member Posts: 2
    +1 also Jabra has a great app to calibrate/update headset those would have been mint
  • GregTerrellGregTerrell Member Posts: 1
    Jabra Direct software integration would be very helpful!
  • Martijn ScherjonMartijn Scherjon Member Posts: 2
    For us in Ocean Network Express this feature has been implemented, good job from the [email protected]