Improved Porting Flow

Dialpad HQDialpad HQ Administrator, Vanilla Admins Posts: 468 admin
We've made some major changes to our porting flow to add more transparency to the process, more detailed step-by-step instructions, and the ability to batch up to 20 numbers at one time.

Learn more about the new flow here: https://help.dialpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/210478883-Local

Since Dialpad is built on a pure-cloud platform, you can expect new features and updates every week.

Comments

• Erick WidmanErick Widman Member Posts: 1

Hi - I am a new customer who has been trying to port my local number for a few weeks now. I thought I had submitted the request correctly but it turns out that because I put dashes in my phone number is wasn't processed. I contacted customer support about this to confirm I've provided everything required but haven't heard back for a couple days now. Since there is no phone support number to call I'm using all available means of communication to try to get help porting our local number over. We can't use dialpad until the porting process is completed but we are still paying for the system. Could someone at Dialpad please help us complete the porting process?Thanks.

• Dialpad HQDialpad HQ Administrator, Vanilla Admins Posts: 468 admin
    Hi @Erick Widman

I took a look through your email thread with our support team and it looks like it should be completed + working now.