Call Notes

Wilson ChauWilson Chau Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
Would be nice to be able to log notes about a particular caller so that when the caller ID pops up, we can also see the notes about the caller.

Comments

• Dialpad HQDialpad HQ Administrator, Vanilla Admins Posts: 467 admin
    Good suggestion! I'll pass along to the rest of the team!
  • Tyson KearnsTyson Kearns Member Posts: 6
    I'm looking for this feature as well. Any progress?
  • Dialpad HQDialpad HQ Administrator, Vanilla Admins Posts: 467 admin
    Hey @Tyson Kearns !

We currently have a Salesforce integration that allows you to log notes for your caller. Beyond that, we don't currently offer a way to log a note directly in Dialpad and have it saved in there.
  • Tyson KearnsTyson Kearns Member Posts: 6
    I'm familiar with the salesforce workaround, but we don't use Salesforce and it's beyond the scope of what I'm looking. We're migrating over from legacy google voice and this is a feature we often use (see attached screenshot). Just a simple field to make a note about the conversation is the feature we would like to request.
  • Bill WestBill West Member Posts: 1
    +1 For this feature. We would use it immediately. this would be a killer feature and, I think, from a business standpoint, would create stickiness for your customers.
  • Tracey LorensonTracey Lorenson Member Posts: 5
    This would be a wonderful feature - right now I have to toggle into other programs but don't have the notes linked with the actual call.
  • Tyler SzaboTyler Szabo Member Posts: 10
    Yes, agree this makes a lot of sense. We don't use a separate CRM like Salesforce, so why not have a simple notes section within Dialpad?

Although I don't like how phone numbers are fragmented across Departments rather than consolidating a phone number in 1 view, so it wouldn't be as useful for us until this is fixed (since we might miss the notes depending on which phone number view we were in).
  • Tracey LorensonTracey Lorenson Member Posts: 5
    Any update on this?
  • JohnnyBeGoodJohnnyBeGood Member Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    +1 For this feature as well.
  • Kg Training AccountsKg Training Accounts Member Posts: 2
    +1 for this
  • N_ShahN_Shah Member Posts: 1
    +1 for this feature. Really need this...
  • LaurenzoLaurenzo Member Posts: 3
    Any update on this?
  • JohnnyBeGoodJohnnyBeGood Member Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    > @Laurenzo said:
    > Any update on this?

Their customer service here on the forums does not exist any more. Sad.
  • Josh_HJosh_H Member Posts: 1
    Please tell me someone at dialpad is working on this. It would be incredibly useful to tag notes to a phone call in the history. We do property management and salesforce doesn't fit with our business.