Is there an Affiliate program?

Mike LeoneMike Leone Member Posts: 16 ✭✭

is there such a program Dialpad offers? 

Comments

• Dialpad HQDialpad HQ Administrator, Vanilla Admins Posts: 467 admin

Hi Mike - 

We're actually in the beginning stages of offering an affiliate program - if you're interested in learning more about it, you can send an email to [email protected] to see what the qualifications are. 

Cheers --

• Kyle GriffithKyle Griffith Member Posts: 3

Hey Kate!

I came across this thread recently, and am extremely excited that you're starting into the affiliate field! I've been a customer since the beta days of Switch, and have had great experience with the service. I am very interested in learning more about the program, as I have several customers I believe could benefit from Dialpad services, and have sent a couple emails over the past week and a half with no reply. Just wanted to make sure they're being received, or if it's any more convenient if we could set up a time to chat on the phone? I look forward to hearing from you or a team member soon!

Cheers! K

• Dialpad HQDialpad HQ Administrator, Vanilla Admins Posts: 467 admin
    Hey @Kyle Griffith

That's awesome! Love hearing people love Dialpad!

Let me reach out to our Affiliates Manager and see what the status is - keep you posted!

Good morning @Kate Walsh and happy April!

Just wanted to follow up on this thread and see if there were any updates? Thanks!! Cheers, K

@Brandon Svec Thanks for the link! I'm on-board and looking forward to seeing what's in store... I see the shared files portal is rather sparsely populated at the moment, including any actual description of functionalities of the system (what happens when I input a lead's info, what are my next steps, etc). Hoping these are modules that will become quickly apparent and/or available!
  • Mark WoodMark Wood Member Posts: 1
    I have been trying to get a response as well from someone regarding this opportunity. I have gotten as far as them sending me this link over a facebook chat: https://www.dialpad.com/press/dialpad-boosts-channel-sales-efforts-expanding-dedicated-team
    But I have had no luck in getting ahold of the named rep for my area....I have sent several requests back through the face book chat and emails from the website.
  • Matt ScottMatt Scott Member Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    Mark, you might as well give up. You're not going to get a response.