How do you adjust the ring tone on the dial pad app?

Larry StevensLarry Stevens Member Posts: 4

I cannot find any way to adjust or select a different ring tone, or to adjust the volume of the ring tone. Where are you hiding this stuff :/

Tagged:

Comments

• Matt ScottMatt Scott Member Posts: 46 ✭✭✭

I don't think you can adjust the ringtone on the desktop application. I know you can change the ringtone on the mobile app in the settings.

• Dialpad HQDialpad HQ Administrator, Vanilla Admins Posts: 468 admin
    Thanks for answering @Matt Scott !

@Larry Stevens Matt is exactly right - you can adjust the ringtone on your mobile app (Android only at this point).

Attaching a screenshot so you can see where to make that adjustment in the Android app. I'm happy to submit a feature request for changing the ringtone and volume of ringtone for the desktop app.
  • Michael HooverMichael Hoover Member Posts: 1
    Please do submit that feature request. I'd like to be able to operate my desktop app consistently with the moblie one. Thanks!
  • Abraham .Abraham . Member Posts: 5
    I am having trouble with the android app, the ringtone volume is very low, I can barely hear it.
  • Payum_FormlabsPayum_Formlabs Member Posts: 2
    @DialpadHQ - Any update on this feature request? It's been a couple years, so I'm assuming a volume control has been added on the desktop/web app by now. Am I missing it in the settings somewhere?
  • H_BarefootH_Barefoot Member Posts: 1
    Would love to see this feature request. Requiring a sound for all phone calls makes lead distribution via phone a very taxing experience on a daily basis.
  • DialpadDialpad Administrator, Moderator, Vanilla Admins Posts: 38 admin
    Hey everyone!

We recently released the ability to adjust the ring tone for your Desktop apps - note this is on the Native app only - you can now upload your own ringtone or choose from a list of pre-uploaded options.

You can make this change in your Dialpad Native app > App Settings.

Check out our What's new page for more information: https://help.dialpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/209615146-What-s-New-in-Dialpad#october-2019